Remember

"어떤 느낌일까요 그대의 흔적 지운 채 살아가는 것
가슴을 아리는 고통 혹은, 무심히 아문 채 희미해진 여린 흉터.."
- 东方神起

'Nyong!

Weird day. I woke up real early today (8AM++??!) and used the computer all the while, like always. Batshit crazy (Nice, I like the new descriptor).

Shocking news early morning, I read that Changmin got cursed at and attacked (didn't succeed, luckily) by two who claimed they are Jae's fans. Fans my ass - don't ruin real fans' reputation. I dunno, but the actions they do, antifans more like.
I think my opinion of Changmin changed tremendously after the MKMF crying thing, so I'm actually kinda pissed. But I pity those two fans. They are so going to get it/a "warm welcome" when they get back to China. Hopefully nothing toooo bad happens, haha! I'ld love to hear Dong Bang's name on Singapore news one fine day but I hope they won't be on headlines linked to something bad like their fans being rowdy.

I wonder what will happen if the victim was Yunho? Needless to say my post will probably be full of caps and angry cursing! But I think Yunho might avenge himself first. Fighting!

Ahem.

Anyway. Been watching "We Got Married" since...late afternoon? Freaking funny. Personal favourite is AnBi couple but I think I look forward to Ssangchu couple more. Hyun Joong seriously has a loose screw in his brain and Hwangbo is funny just because of the way she laughs.

Off for more WGM! Ciao, mata shita!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!