Don't Know Why

"바보같단 나만 언제나
너하나만 알아 난 항상
이미 헤어졌는데 이젠 모두 끝인데
난 몰라 몰라 몰라 널 잊을 이유를"
- Jewelry

Before I start, just a slight distraction: Oh my god? Why is ANTM Season 10 airing so...dead in the night at 12AM? OH! SPEAKING OF 12AM! DONG BANG'S ON MUSIC JAPAN. Oh shit, it's already 1AM. Daaarn, and I missed Blue Dragon Film Awards! Darn x2.

'Kay. Back to...whatever I wanted to blog about.

I know I keep getting sidetracked but before I forget (totally) about it, I'd better mention Baldy, the bird which helped to relieve PCJ's and my boredom while waiting for something to happen on the day of the K Pop Night. I'm sorry I've no food to offer to you, but hey! You made two new (and human, at that) friends.

OK, that sounds totally loony. Nevermind.

So, moving on. I'm gonna backlog about my dental visit on Monday with PCJ. Really late I know!

All right another one of those sidetracks again: OK, WTF?! Why did my Internet connection die all of a sudden?!

OKAY, I'm pissed. Regardless I shall continue. (EVEN MY KEYBOARD IS CRAZY!)

Had to change/put more molar bands. Really, really a pain. I hate it when a dental trip involves putting molar bands! Annoying molar bands - wasting my doctor's strength and making me flinch all the time, but success rate of putting a band is probably less than 10%. So, whoever is the person that invented er...tubes(??) in replacement of molar bands, thanks a lot. But I must say your invention is really expensive - my total bill for that day raked up to $60. What. The.

After that, I thought we should take a bus down town so we waited for a long time for one. We even played Kudos, betting that the bus would come in the next minute. I dunno if one minute was not up or what, but after we left for another bus stop, the bus came. WHY?! 1) Why didn't we listen to the Kudos cards? 2) Why are we so suay? (This one I can answer - I'm suay.)

By the time we reached Suntec City, we were just darn hungry. Ate Saba Fish at the basement's Asian Cafe. I don't think it was just because I was freaking hungry, but the fish was really nice.

Then it was time for some exercise after lunch! Went to Toys 'R' Us, main purpose of our trip! Took some really, really dumb pictures! HAHA! I shall always laugh at it everytime I see it. Oh, did I mention PCJ has some really neat soccer moves? She almost kicked the ball over to the counter! Thank god it didn't or else...I don't think anyone will see us there ever again.

Before we went to Marina Barrage, we went to Sqaure 2 to get our copy of Kozine! (Sorry, Hangsang(??) Restaurant, if we're not supposed to take it!)

Marina Barrage.
It's huge. I really love the second and pledge-taking section the of the Gallery. No actually, I quite like everything in the gallery. It looks really high-tech, something you would see in a movie than in real life. Reminds me very much of "The Island". The slide-able TV screens are really cool and I'm afraid the Pangis did a few many embarrassing but really funny acts. I mean, what's with acting like you're under the sea, Chye Ja?!
Oh, and even if you don't want to pledge, you should seriously take a picture with the help of the pledge-taking section's cameras. That place looks like...a galaxy or something!
The Roof wasn't bad too. Although the scenery would've been better if it wasn't so foggy and the grass all sorted out. In any case, the roof is a great spot to watch fireworks.

I'm sleepy already so I'm gonna end this post (before my Dad wakes up suddenly and catch me using the computer so late!!!). Thanks to PCJ's Dad for the ride home! Darn funny, can! And I hope one day I can use "JYH 43 VR" or something as my carplate, not my...lorry-plate.

LOL. OK, I'm not thinking straight. Better go. Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!