Step by Step

“上手くいく時だけじゃないでも君のすぐ側に
温かな手のひらがある
忘れずにいて欲しい”
- 東方神起

Watched Music Core and finally got to see "Wrong Number" LIVE. Really horribly good! And Changmin just can't stop smirking. What is with him?! LOL.

After that, wanted to catch "Introducing Stars Friends" but I totally missed the time and so decided to watch MK Music Festival instead. Before that:

Dear GomTV,
I'm just super glad that you guys gave us, all international fans, a way to be so close to DBSK by watching them LIVE on MKMF, but holy crap! It was so laggy. I even closed Firefox and other applications in hopes that the footage won't be so laggy and chopped. Maybe it wasn't your fault at all, but I just wanted to complain (Please don't poke me, PCJ). So,
Thanks,
WL.

I wasn't expecting DBSK to win all the awards, of course, but the one thing I can't stand is losing to Big Bang. ARGH! My heart really sank when they announced that Big Bang was the Artist of the Year.

Anyway, I'm super glad and touched that they won one of the major awards, Album of the Year!



Yunho was very excited and relieved(?) when he was giving his speech, while Changmin was weeping. That was so surprising! At first I thought he was just smiling to himself, lost in his own merry world. The others (Especially Micky) wasn't crying at all, but Changmin, the one that never cried at the end of the Five In The Black concert, never cried at any award presentations, cried today. Makes me wanna give them all a hug and say, screw BB!!! I mean, "I'm so happy for you guys!"

Them not winning Artist of the Year and Best Song of the Year has its reasons. For Artist of the Year, they comeback-ed only near the end of the year while Big Bang had been releasing mini-albums all through the year.
Not winning Best Song might be because Mirotic has an English version released earlier and probably made many think it's plagiarized.

I'm wondering where they are now and how are they feeling. Hopefully Changmin feels so much better. Though this kind of award recognition is very important, it doesn't matter if it sounds delusional, but you guys are the best in our heart, mind and soul! (OMG cheesiness.)

DBSK FIGHTING!!!!!


Shall go and watch some happy videos (although I can't wipe the image of Changmin crying out of my head).
Oh yea, PLEASE SUB INTRODUCING STARS FRIENDS NOW!!
I wanna see Yunho's high school friend and Junsu's brother!

K, ciao.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!