Love Is Just What You Can't See

"Love is just what you can’t see
ドラマティックな
時の中で あなたと同じ夢見ていたい"

- BoA

I must blog about today before I die of exhaustion.

I won't waste my time blogging about D.E., I'll just thank Pervee's uncle for driving use to Grassroots! And that, the food was crap.

Now.

Please, everybody who
a) loves all sorts of movies
b) has too much money but doesn't know where to spend
c) just wants to sit in a comfy place/class outing
d) likes excitement/car-racing

GO AND WATCH "SPEED RACER".
Freaking exciting. The start can be rather confusing and boring, but the race sequences and twists are bloody thrilling. Critics review it as crap, but for me, it goes. The colours of the film may get piercing but it's the film's unique style. The colours, hairstyle, etc are rather retro-ish, but the racing tracks, gears, technology and the city is definitely a depiction of the future.

Wah lao. I can't wait for the day Formula One races advances into that kind of high-tech racing.

One of my favourite and rather cool scene is when we're looking at the car-racing through a screen within the movie, while the commentators crap on, and then we see one of the cars going bonkers and then slamming into the screen we were looking at. That's not the only one, it's just the detail-kind of cool unlike the rest which were action-kind of cool. Okay...not making sense.

Whatever.
Speed Racers rocks! Vrooom.

It's been a wonderful day until I came home, switched on the computer, scanned through my inbox and found the most anti-climatic thing of the fine, fine day - HeyMaths assignment's annoucement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!