嘘みたいなI Love You

Bitch. I forgot to get my E Maths TB after Physics SPA on Wednesday!
Nut it!
I hope it's not kop-ed by another, if it is...Well, be warned I'll be cursing you every moment tomorrow. Anyway, if it's really gone for good, so be it. I mean, I threw away my secondary 1 and 2 textbooks and I still managed to pass my E Maths exam. It's OK, what's more, the one I forgot about is 4B, which only has 3 chapters which are generally understandable. I'll be getting an E Maths guide anyway.

Oh yea, after GI yesterday. I fear my Dai Di skills have upgraded. Mwahaha!
(Wah lao, my blog...it's getting like some gambling-addicts daily wins&losses log)
Anyway, I finally won a game of Big 2.5 on Viwawa, but it's really not because I'm good - my cards were.
They were very good.

Didn't go to school today. Whoots. Didn't have to see the abhorring dog. Went to eat at Mac's with the other two of the EWTKBNKEU-trio. Forced to see the doctor because my Mum refused to sign the parent's letter. Guess who we saw? Derek, who cycled to the Mac's, ate with us and then cycled to school. Funny guy la, him.

I'm easily contented.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!