It's Good to Be in Love

"I don't know where to start
Say I'm tired or throw a party
These cucumber eyes are lying the more that i smile about it
And all of my clothes feel like somebody's old throwaways
I don't like it"
- Imogen Heap

First day of extended lesson. Boring. Had English Oral exam for Prelim 2. This time round we couldn't choose which teacher to go to among the (supposedly)10. I think I did OK, but who knows, Ah Bai might be smiling in pity.

Anyway, shall talk about the two movies I watched just yesterday and today.

One of them is "6th Exit", which I mentioned yesterday. Love the poster (right). I like the Korean actress too - she's pretty. I should probably rewatch the ending since I'm confused. What happens near the end becomes gradually predictable but rather out-of-the-blue/unfitting since the earlier parts of the movie were very slice-of-life.

The other movie is 《基因决定我爱你》, which is a comedy and has a weird, out-of-the-blue twist, involving sticky fungus (YUCK!). It's really disgusting - worse, I was eating lunch man! What the heck is wrong/right with these Chinese movies?! It's funny but I can't stand the sudden throw-in of a unfitting plotline. Is all of these because of Eddie Peng? Good thing I'm quite sure Honey and Clover won't get onto the unfitting-plot-included list.

OK, shall go and study for Geography test tomorrow. And I shall start watching 《魔王》tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!