FINAL DISTANCE

"...we all wanna get to know each other, and shorten that distance between people we love. That distance is never gonna be nothing...there’s always gonna be a bit of it left, no matter how close you get."
- Utada Hikaru


Why is Utada Hikaru's "FINAL DISTANCE" so dead-on? Why can't people tell you things straight to your face? If it's in the past, then say it. Unless you still feel that way. Why doesn't a day have 36Hours? Even though it doesn't change the fact that we're gonna die someday. Why is it so hard to skip Morning Assembly nowadays? Why are we so cautious? Why aren't some things more obvious? Why can't we stop judging? (Everybody's using this overrated word but it's true) Why can't I watch English films without subtitles!? Very irritating - must be I'm not used to their accent. Why am I doing this time-consuming thing again sia!?

I'm not a saint. It's just that I'm in this pair of shoes that I feel that way. If I'm in your pair of shoes, I would probably feel the same way as you. I'm not as nice as you think I am.

Went AMK Central to get some pimple cream with DEAR2. Believe it or not - we bought a Aloe Vera mask each, damn LOLWTFBBQHUH?! She also got herself a cool clutch/whatever-you-call-it from BEGA, which sells Shitvil-ish clothes but has cool bags. I hope Shitvil sticks to their ugly clothes.

I admit I'm weird. But it doesn't mean I have super bad attitude.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!