Not Now But Soon

"Best days of our lives
Better be the best days of our lives
Bring on the best days of our lives
Coming right up, woah
Coming right up
If we can just get through this one."
- Imogen Heap

Lao eh.

Why isn't Imogen Heap famous? Why isn't "Hide and Seek" on repeat three thousand times on the radio? Why is the school pink in colour? Why does she have to get pissed over a small issue? Why am I so pok-gai? Why do we care so much about others' opinions of us? Why is Channel 8's weekdays 7PM show's opening song so SHITTY? Why is Da Dong my favourite in Fahrenheit? Why the hell do we misunderstand? Why can't I help? Why are we so irrational when our emotions overrun? 教えてください。 Why don't I change my blogskin? I already made a BoA one. Why don't I have the motivation to revise or study? Why is Mr T so nice but so bloody lazy? Why am I so lameshit? Why does this look so pretty? Why am I so FREE? Why must we build our happiness on others' pain? Why is the world so complicated? Why am I so naive? Why is coke acidic? I mean seriously, I love coke. Why are my questions so anti-climax? Why am I so happy that I passed Higher Chinese even though I know the marker was lenient? Easy, 'cause it's good to be able to say "See that, Shitface?"

It doesn't matter - I don't need to know.

Almost fainted today during morning assembly. Must be the heat. Or maybe I have some terminal illness! OH YAY! Then I can die heroically.

OK, sadistic?

Got back our Chinese Prelim(??) paper. HOLY F***. I passed. I PASSED! OK la, frankly speaking the marker was very lenient. If she wasn't, I bet I'm so dead. I never do the Shitvil's work and I always give her 臭脸 (which the 贱女人 suaned me about with a passage from some school's examination paper). Well, Ms ActAct, yours truly is so much better than you. Don't keep tricking innocent little boys like Choon Keat into saying positive things about you. Don't you dare act humble after you hear such false, sweet nothings. Can't you be a different person from what your face tells us? It's so boring. I pity you.

But I'm happy. Forgive my BHBness but I can't stand her.

Oh and, I'm sad. We can't finish watching "Moulin Rouge" (Mulan Ruuch, not Mulin Ruuch, trust me) until next week.
Sad. Sad. Sad.

Not really. There's others suffering more than me.
Don't you think it's evil? Everybody's evil. You and Me. We're happy because we compare ourselves to those less fortunate than us. Is the price of happiness, pain? Is it because there's pain that makes happiness possible?

I love Hikki's "FINAL DISTANCE". <3333333

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!