Since there's so much hype over "O" levels, I shall talk about the future too.

I like graphic-ing and stuff, hates studying, loves to shop, wants to earn a lot of money. At first I thought, since I like graphic-ing, I'll go to a media design course at some random Poly! But while I can pursue my dream, will my future be stable? Will I be able to earn enough money so that I won't have to worry about expenses?

My Dad keeps asking me if I've decided on a course I want to study in Poly. No la! I've though about the possible courses I might take (Business, MassComm, Media Design, Hotel Management) but it all depends on my results. So I've already decided to stop wasting time on deciding on a course now, since all my plans might be disturbed when the result slip comes.

It sucks to make decisions but you have to. I hope mine will be a good one.

Oh yea,
I've got a B3 for my Chinese O Levels. I'm kinda sad at first, but I'm quite over it. As long as my other subjects are fine, Chinese doesn't matter anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!