Annoying school

What the heck. Why must the stupid school change out MLG usernames and passwords for no good reason?! Now I can't copy A Maths EX 13.2 answers from Mr. Tan's homepage. I'm in a pissed mood right now.

Sucky school. <__<

Did I mention the whole "trying to act high class and rich when actually they're not" thing? Well, our school decided to install some thumbprint attendance-taking system. For one, we're not some rich school and you are ALWAYS asking us for money to build this build that. But what do you do with the money? Build some stupid SKCT grave at the field. Now you decide to waste funds that can be contributed to the sports hall and this stupid system which is fucked up?!

Thanks a lot for wasting my money. I swear my children will never ever go into your school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!