action!

" ここはだれも知らない国
すべての色が混ざり合う
あなた次第 次のシーン
イメージして コラージュして
you're the major role on your story"
-Maaya Sakamoto
Well, turns out the school has some conscience. The cyber day work was just a 5Questions WS on Mean and Standard Deviation. Chicken feed.

I quite like Maths actually, especially when I know how to do the questions. It feels very shuang to be able to get the correct answer in the end.

Anyway, went Orchard with Dear Dear today to get my The Box faded denim skirt. Fuckaboo, the skirt was sold out in all retail shops @ Isetan and those two at Far East Plaza. <___<

I'm so dejected and sad until I got a "replacement" at Fox. It's a low-riding mini demin skirt which I am kinda scared to bring home, 'cause it's really kinda short. But I like the jewels and the back! I didn't like the jewels at first, but I found it kinda cool later on. Talking about Far East Plaza, DD and I were eating our 士林foodstuff when we saw a guy who had trouble putting on clothes for a mannequin. It was damn funny la, that guy had no freaking common sense and hesitated about asking an auntie from the neighbour cart to help. He's kind of dumb, but he has good attitude man. DD and I both think he's so toot toot, it's cute.

Besides buying the skirt, I also bought a handphone strap which features Rilakkuma! DD also bought one. It's based on some horoscope thingy but, although I bought the one for Leo, DD bought one that's not her sign, Virgo. Because I'm lameshitful, click here to visit the San-X site for Rilakkuma and here's the official site for San-X.

EDIT: Here's the handphone strap!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!