Amrita

Dear Mrs THH,

I'm sorry I never pass up your Chemistry worksheet on Friday. I acted smart and thought I should do the Chemistry worksheets by myself instead of copying my classmate's. I returned home to find that I absolutely do not know how to do the Chemistry worksheets - and that's even after I read the powerpoint slides!

No, I am not stupid. I know my Chemistry grade was a borderline pass but I'm not so stupid as to not being able to find answers from the textbook! You must not, cannot, should not blame me for not completing your stupid worksheets when a) the textbooks hold no answers for, b) the PPT slides provided by the teacher holds no answer for, too.

Yours truly.

---

Yep.
Yep.

I totally have no freaking clue what the heck the worksheet is telling me. God save meh. Nevermind, I only didn't complete Chinese, Geography and Chemistry holiday assignments. I won't get called up right?

Anyway, jL told me she's going to close down her blog because no one is reading it. Also, because she already has a hand-written, rea-life diary.

I don't really care if anyone reads my blog actually, I will still continue to talk my WL-label crap even if the only person reading my blog is myself. I'm not XiaXue who lives on readership. It's kinda sad sometimes that nobody visits my blog, but I get over it and just carry on crapping. Probably because I've got no real-life-diary? Yea, probably.

Oh and, I was reading past posts during Thursday career-guidance shit in the Computer Lab 2. Everybody's posts seem to sound and look different from then and now, but mine looks totally the same. Am I like, still as immature as before or what? Or is it just that my blog came online on 2006, way after I matured?

Okaaaay, too chim and emo stuff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!