On 22012008...

I broke a chair.

It's not my fault, really. Here's the story:

We (Jolene, DearDear and the Cair[aka Cai-1-0]) went to Bishan because I wanted to buy some pudding powder so I dragged these three people there too. We bought Tori-Q bentos and Orh Cair bought her XXL Crispy chicken and went up to Food Junction to eat. When I sat on my chair, it was shaky(?). After I finished eating, I went, "Hey, my chair very fun leh! -bounce bounce on it-"

And then it collapses.

IT COLLAPSED.

C-O-L-L-A-P-S-E-D.

Some kaypo worker at the Japanese food stall saw the manager come and take the carcass of the dead chair away, so she went "If you're hurt go and see a doctor and claim the fees from the manager!" like as if she's got some feud with him.
I was kinda worried the manager was going to come and ask me to pay him back a chair for spoiling one. Lucky he didn't.
You know, the person that should be talking is the manager, but the kaypo Jap food auntie just couldn't shut her mouth. She talked about the possible disater it would be if a senior citizen sat on the faulty chair (I agree it's going to be bad) and about how crappy the chairs in the food court are since someone as skinny(not BHB-ing) as me can spoil it.

It's kind of funny and embarrassing though. So sit properly and don't try bouncing on a faulty chair.
My right calf was hurt a bit, and if you press the wound it actually hurts a bit. WTH, I hope no plastic went into my leg! EWW!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!