纯真

"月亮绕地球 地球绕着太阳走
我以为世界是座宁静的宇宙
今晚的天空有一颗流星划过
在预言着什麽"
- 五月天
Didn't go to school today, because for the last two days, my running nose ran super fluid-ish mucus. Yet today, when I woke up, my running nose stopped running any shit altogether. Is that counted as lucky?

Anyway, we're having the first ever Saturday cyber day! No wait, pretend you didn't see the "!", it should be a "." followed by a "<___<".>, after school!

Forget it, I shall talk about my excitement about new year. I'm looking forward to CNY a lot, and that's because I can wear all the clothes I've bought. I've already decided on what to wear during reunion dinner and 初二. Proves how much I look forward to CNY.
Oh and, I'm in <3>
Whoots, finally got my "纯真" song! Kao, is long de lor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!