Scherzo for orchestra

OTFH.
MY PHOTOSHOP CS CANNOT BE USED. I curse thee!

-clears throat- Well, God knows why and I don't want to, but I want to use the program. OR ELSE I WILL SUFFER FROM WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS.

OK, this week is the start of the End of Year Exams (EYEs)! -applaudes- Like, once the following 2 weeks of shit is over and done with, I'm a free man woman. But I'm kinda worried about not having enough time to clear all revisions. Well, Math is basically done and all, all that's left is Mensuration practices - the Algebra shit? Got it. I'm enlightened already. :]
Main challenge is Science. Science is actually kinda fun but thanks to Mr Meatball, I have absolutely no idea how I can pass Science, I mean, OhMyGawd!! That fat arse did not even finish teaching Chapter 8! (That's not all!) So, tell me ye sages, am I dead meat or what?!
History? Well, I'm kinda at peace with it, since I got a 15/19 for the latest Source-Based Questions class test. Ha, what a joke to be at peace just because of a 15 for a test. Lame shit. All I've gotta do now is to clear chapters 5, 6, 8, 10 and 11. OK.
Chinese...? Oh, bother. <__< Good thing it's just term 3 & 4's chapters!

OK la. Since almost every single secondary school student is angsting over their EYEs already and my worries does not help the situation, enough of all the EYEs crap.

I shouldn't have went on a crazy downloading/right-click-save crusade of Kingdom Hearts and Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo images. Now I can't even use then! <__< Bleh...2 more days til I have to submit my Educational Toy to my D&T teacher. I haven't finish glueing the damn walls of the maze yet, and also not found a cube and triangular counter, too! Pssh. Fine, I'll watch Noien and glue the walls at the same time now.

Ciao.
(SOMEONE BUY ME FINAL FANTASY 12?! AND KHII? OR FF7: DoC?!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!