真夏の夜の夢

私わ、いつも夢ばかり見てる。

Hello everybody! God knows how many people actually read the real content of my previous post. I wonder if anyone can read it before it gets flushed to the archives? -does the Suigintou-style laughter-

Anyway, for the whole darn break the only I've been doing during afternoons is: watch anime. How unproductive. What do you get from watching anime anyway? <__<

Does anyone agree that Suigintou is a beautiful Japanese word?

Anyway, more about-life, or at least non-anime talk.
I'm glad I chose to buy PS2 games for birthday. Luckily I went to look up some titles storyline before going out to buy the games a few weeks before. I bought "Xenosaga Episode I" and "Drakengard 2" (<<< Kore wa was mentioned before). OK, so "Drakengard 2" was a highly QB game which requires you to hack-and-slash the enemies but please do not mistaken it for Child's play - I tio stuck at that bloody place with spurting fires for quite a long while, not to mention I can't even kill the bloody Troll (or was it G something?), which appeared in the second Chapter(?), with my DRAGON, how pathetic! (Well, I did kill it in the end, so yea.)

Good thing Xenosaga was an easy enough game which I could advance easily without the help of a guide most of the time. Yes, of course I needed the guide so that I can kill the bosses! Like, Dude, I suck at games. Good news? I'm near the end of the whole game!! Like OMFG improvement. I didn't even finish Final Fantasy X/X-2! <__< BAHHH.

Anyway, sayounara computer, watashi wa Playstation 2 asobou.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!