I Will

I have dropped Jigoku Shoujo. I mean, it's advancing kind of slow (or maybe I'm just not patient enough to listen to her stupid incantation over and over again before it finally hits the twist...)

And then I picked Jyu Oh Sei up! I love the opening theme's background music. <33>Since I freed up 3GB after deleting the rest of Jugoku Shoujo. MWAHAHAHA. "Ippen, shinde miru?" my ass. -rolls eyes-

-Clears throat- Well, for some reason today is the day where all the secondary 2 students of PHS had to express their undying patriotism by singing the national anthem DAMN LOUD, x3, during recess. Why, you ask? 'Cause Mr WWD asked us to "try him" and perhaps we did, or perhaps it was the Meatballs' bad hearing at fault, and thus the patriotism.

Thanks to jL's primary school friend (who's also one of the "patriots"), we were commanded to return to the parada sqaure, tomorrow's recess, to sing the....er, wonderful anthem for a couple of times again. <___<

Thanks. So much.

Oh and!

I SAW THE DEATH NOTE MOVIE POSTER AT YIO CHU KANG MRT STATION!!! LIKE OMGWTFBBQABCDEFG?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!