夜的第七章

I love self-discovery. LOL. This is freaking corny but yea, I love self-discovery or at least discovering things about life. It's so fun.

Well, my idea of friendship is sharing secrets, having fun when together and being one another's support. If two person are just laughing and joking all the time, then it's just shallow friendship. But I realised, today, that maybe friend is just that - you don't need to throw in all the secrets and make all friendships similiar. I mean, being happy with one another is an important thing, and having fun starts from laughter, right...?

"And maybe some things are that simple" - Simple and Clean, by Utada Hikaru.

OK peeps, so what if I'm the president of the underground "Go Home Club"? Please dont' assume that going home is my only forte - I am also full of 墨水. LOL. I am so bloody BHB.

Talking about Go Home Club, I have successfully forced Hui Mei to join. MEH HEH HEH! And due to the rain, Hui qing had become Go Home Club's temporary member. Oh, and Sally had rose to the rank of Vice-President because she's been fulfilling the criteria for Go Home-ers (i.e. reach home before 7pm every schoolday) loyally. Jia Ling had also been a wonderful member (not to mention a seriously 迟钝 daughter), thus she'll rise to the rank of...er, Secretary! Yes.

Well, applaude, people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!