真夏の夜の夢 II

OK, I 'm still in love with Suga Shikao's theme song for Death Note's Movie, "真夏の夜の夢". The tune itself has that nostalgic feeling, but the lyrics are didn't kind of fit(?). Oh, don't mind my opinion - they're mostly cliche shit.

Anyway, some kind of major fuck-upness is going on in my computer. OK, so it's not totally impossible and all, it still surprises - no wait, shocks- me to find out that my "Videos" folder takes up 44++GB of space on my Dad's computer. LIKE OMFGWTFBBQHALLELUJAH. I am dreaming.

Let's see: last I checked, my Vid folder takes up 35GB. After that, I download the whole Jigoku Shoujo series, Gankutsuou 1 - 4 and Ergo Proxy....

Oh wait. WTF. Jigoku Shoujo is 4GB plus Noien, 4GB. WTFrickingHell. Luckily my bro has got an external hard disk! ARGG. <__<

HOLY SHYT. I must get my computer fixed so that I can get another 72GB to dump my anime in/on/at/whatever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!