Ringo Juice

I <3 Episode 8 of Honey & Clover II.
More specifically, the part where Suga Shikao's "Ringo Juice" was played in the background while Hagu was "rained to death" by some students' humongous(?) glass panel.

When I saw the preview for this episode (which included shot(s) of Hagu surrounded by glass and was kinda misleading), what I was thinking was "Did she commit suicide?!" not "HOMG! ACCIDENT!" 'case during episode 7, she was talknig about what she'll do if she can't draw anymore, and if my memory serves me right, she was having some kind of major art-block, then.

But lo and behold, she didn't commit suicide - she got killed by the sudden rain of broken glass, I think. Did the glass hit her THEN broke, or what? The wind broke it? O__o Absurd. I should rewatch that episode. This accident is so out-of-the-blue.

And since it's the September one-week break and I finished watching all available episodes of Honey & Clover, I AM FREE! Er, free to watch other series 'till episode 10 of H&CII is out, I mean. -VOICE: WTF, this woman is crazy. <__<-

The lucky series which I'm marathon-watching is "Ergo Proxy".
And I love the opening's animation! The accompanying song was great at first hearing but if you listen to it every 25 minutes or so, you'ld think you've heard enough "Come and save me" in your whole lifetime, until you're convinced that you've really got someone to save. (Don't know what I'm saying? Go see the lyrics for "Kiri" sung by Monoral.)

I like Lil's hairstyle and make-up as well as her wardrobe - basically, her character design is good enough for a Sci-fi anime, but Vincent Law! I HATE his clothes. I've seen people wore much better uniforms. <___<

This whole Ergo Proxy mystery is confusing in the first 12 episodes or so. I also felt that the sudden death(?) of Lil was kind of neglected because right after that, Vincent and Pino got all the screentime in the next 2 episodes or something - which is so disrespectful to the dead! <__<

Jya naa, more Ergo Proxy. Funny, I finish downloading 5 episodes or so of Ergo Proxy in just 3 hours?! Real weird.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!