Customer Service (Skit)

"Map the soul dot com so crazy! I want my t-shirt!"
- Cantonese man in the skit

Gauranteed to make your day.

Epik High with the Epik skit! I've repeated these many times.
I love this Cantonese guy character - he's so damn random and his Cantonese accent is so exaggerated!
I wonder who came up with the idea and who's the scriptwriter...I'm bettting it all on Tablo! He's one crazy guy with wacky ideas.

I feel like getting this book-album.
The book sounds interesting.

Since I'm on it already, must as well post some songs of theirs I love:

Paris (feat. Jisun)

It's obvious why I like this song. Besides that, I think the lyrics are very similiar to "One" (Epik High's! Not DBSK's!), which is another song I like to put on repeat (both bands', actually).

1 Minute 1 Second (feat. Taroo)

Love the whole replaying feel. I'm amazed at the CGs in most of the MVs - they are so stunning. *___*

Fly (feat....누구?)

I love this song but...what's with the MV? Sorry if it seems immature, but I actually find it funny. What's with the anchormen rapping? What's more to such hopeful(?) lyrics! Ironic - is that their idea for this MV?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!