가슴이 어떻게 됐나봐

"아픈 상처만 될 사랑일텐데
왜 난 지우지도 못하는지"
- A & T

Yo my blog, I'm back again!


"Boys Over Flowers" ended yesterday! Ohma. I just marathoned the last two episodes in the afternoon and I think they are really worthy to be the closing. -applause for the scriptwriter-
There's always some overused and cheesy coincidences which really makes me roll my eyes, but I'll forget it because of the other great scenes. 

I guess it can't be helped I do feel something for the JoonDi couple since the last two eps are so JoonDi-centric. Still, I really wished that Jan Di would choose Jihoo, but bleh. No matter how much the broadcast station wanted to "present a different ending", HooDi is way too much I guess. Which SUCKS! Argh! I still don't get how JoonDi is possible - maybe Jan Di is a sadist?

Whatever. At least my beloved SoEulmates got their happy ending!!!! ♥

The OST isn't bad too. There's two that I really like but they're not the main theme. SS501's "Because I'm Stupid" is good, though.

"What Should I do?" - Jisun

I <3 Jisun, Queen of drama OST. It's actually a JoonDi theme song (well, the whole freaking OST is), but in my heart it's SoEul theme song. Haha!
(Man, I'm obsessed. <___<)

"가슴이 어떻게 됐나봐" A & T

It just got stuck in my head today. It's good. I'll love to sing this at the noraebang, but it seems a bit low at the start.


I'm kinda addicted to DJ MAX Portable now.
I'm playing the Clazziquai Edition (the reason I was interested in the game) and I've read comments on gameplay videos on Youtube saying this edition's for noobs, but W.T.F! You kidding me?! The keys drop like...Iono, freaking crazy/lunatic/insane, only-by-button-mashing-possible speed and you call it for noobs?! 
Woah, I guess I'm a super noob. x__x



I'm on a video roll!

URGH! I LOVE SOEULmates! They truly are the OTP. The OTP of all OTP. The OTP of all OTP of all OTP.
Ahem. Boom is freaking hilarious with his "Nugyu?!" Nice ad - can't wait for the next part.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!