불운한이야기 1

OMFG.
The freaking suay bug is back in action, with all its possible power to bring me down! And it almost got me! <_<

Was trying to organise my folders when something went terribly wrong. It's hard to explain but I'll try to.

I moved my Videos folder to the D:\ drive (because the lappie, Waterfox Junior, was lagging and I thought it must be due to the low disk space). After that I changed the target destination of the Videos shortcut to the new place. Then I got all confused and accidentally deleted my whole videos collection - for good!! ;______;

@$@#%(&$#^&(^%#%&$ FRUCK!!!!Targeting my preciouuuusss laptop?! You are freaking kidding me!

I really couldn't believe it and told myself "THIS IS A NIGHTMARE! IT'S NOT TRUE!" but of course it's true!
Goddamnit.
I had a sudden and desperate desire to smash the laptop, throw it on the floor and repeatedly whack it on the floor but I resisted. Which is a great thing, partly because of the obvious and two, I can undelete it! YES YOU CAN!

Here's some tech-knowledge for the computer noobs:
You can retrieve files you've deleted, even those cleared from the Recycle Bin!!!! Just don't do anything and get yourself a data recovery program from the Net right away, but save it somewhere else other than on the deleted file(s)' drive.

I'm waiting for Pandora and Recuva to save my very precious collection right now. Will take ages, so Imma go and sleep my late-night burst of unluckiness away...

Oh !@$#! 
I better be able to get my videos back if not I'll be very, very vulgar and in an uberly bad mood for the whole month or until I get "The Secret Code". Maybe longer.


Anyway, to add to my misfortune, it seems like my Dad doesn't think I should get a DSLR! OH NOES!
And my sponsor ('rents) for my new backpack is gone too! I either use those we have at home, or pay for the backpack myself! Of course I'm choosing the latter! So now I owe my mum...$180!

I thought me not getting a job was because I was planned to spend my time on my interests, but I'm having second thoughts - maybe I was just unlucky all the while.
Yea, the unluckiness wasn't gone, it's just that I didn't realise it!

God, I'm so fucking annoyed! Vista, you suck!
Confusing, confusing, confusing! >(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!