Happy Birthday Yunho! =))))

Before being a pious (DBSK are Gods of the East right!) fangirl, life-dates!

I think this week was rather "busy" for a still-not-schooling person like me. Went to submit my appeal letter on Monday, went out with DEAR2 on that day as well as Wednesday and then going out for an interview on Thursday (didn't succeed as always -rolls eyes-). Decided to just call the number Alicia gave me and end my poverty, boredom (I don't think the job will help since Alicia told me it's really boring) and depression once and for all! for a week.

It's disheartening to keep failing to find a job - and it's not my fault I'm not experienced! <___< Can't blame these employers either - it's common sense to hire one with experience than allow a newcomer to possibly screw up big time. =/ Not getting a job and failing to get into APR by JAE...WTF! When's my luck going to chang
e?! Not trying to sound melodramatic but I feel like my life is turning into a sardonic comedy.

Argh, thinking of it makes me depressed for no reasons. Self-pity isn't going to hep - I think inactivity and not smelling some air other than my home's makes my brain crazy. Moving on!

The number of times I've said/typed this is enough to drive people crazy! But I still have to say it, especially on my blog!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUNHO!!!
See you soon! This year, please????

Feels so lacking. Oh well, be safe in Bangkok!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!