하루만

Before anything - Singapore Poly finally sent the registration package to my house.
I've not seen the contents yet actually (my dad did the seeing), but it seems like I'll have to go for a medical checkup pre-enrolment?! 왜??? o__O There's plenty (I mean it, PLENTY) of stuff to fill, too. Man, just gimme the laptop!

It's another day at home for me, but it's an entire different thing in Korea! Argh, wish I were there, once again. It's becoming a habit, this! It's a waste of time and kinda retarded, but I was thinking how and what could happen to make me be there. Private jet, or a sudden phone call telling me I won a trip to Korea for DBSK's concert, etc. In my dreams...!

I really pray, hope, wish, long for, dream about, ache, covet, yearn for, desire, hanker (wtf, this is a synonym of wish??), pine for DBSK to go to Malaysia, "with every fibre of my being" (pardon the extreme cheesiness - it makes me nauseous too). I admit, Singapore totally CMI since Singapore Indoor Stadium can't even fit 10,000 fans, but I'm sure KL's can, right?! DBSK's exclusion of Malaysia in its asia tour better not be because of the recent crackdown on skimpily dressed singers. Can you imagine what will happen if the Gayo Daejun shoulder-baring thing happened in Malaysia?! Well, actually nothing (except bleeding noses and fainting fangirls) might even happen since they're guys.

And withyoonho has some new, pretty goods just for the concert!


The "I♥YH" tee from last time was simple but nice, too. Wonder if JKPoppy's gonna sell these? The hoodie would be a nice addition to my wardrobe. =D

The concert's probably half-done already by now? Argh, once again - WISH. I. WERE. THERE. Instead of at home. Even if I'm rich with free time, I'm not doing anything constructive at all! If I'm at the cncert, at least I'm improving the Korean economy! Tsk tsk. Now I'm just using electricity on blogging about wishing to be at the concert. How constructive.

Whatever. I shall pretend I'm at the concertbe there in spirit and watch the "O" Asia Tour, for the...3rd time. OMG, f you, I hate the number 3! 싫어!!!!

"Just for one day".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!