Devil Inside

"They don't know I burn"
- Utada Hikaru

This may sound really childish, but enough is enough. I've put off blogging about this kind of crap that I've been through for many times because I'd felt it was pointless and complaining about it is just plain immature.

But you know what? Like I always say, "不要把氣留在心里,會內傷". I hope I won't keep venting this kind of pointlessly-caused anger because I don't want to become a complain queen.

What the heck is wrong with singing while I'm using the computer?
Just typing out that line of complain makes me feel like a kid but I insist on venting.

You can rudely "help" me to shut down my computer to stop me from singing anymore but let me tell you this - I am very, very pissed off. In my head I'm swearing in every language I know but I won't turn them into words whether on paper or spoken out.

I can easily avenge myself by stooping to your level and doing something equally immature, like pouring a glass of water onto your precious laptop.

But do you know why I don't?

Because I am the saint, and you are the devil.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!