사랑 안녕 사랑

One day I'll be there. I will.

Jaejoong's awesome solo!

Can't find the original song anywhere since It's first appearance was in 1989!
(Here's the Orginal Band, "Dandellion", singing it live)
I dunno what he's singing, but it feels like a love call to all his fans. He loves singing old songs, doesn't he? "Crying" during 2nd Asia Tour, and now "그것만이 내 세상". Both are amazing, but the latter feels really heartfelt. Actually, when is he not?

And Micky's touching rendition of "Love Bye Love". I ♥ this song.I keep saying I love a song and it's starting to sound fake. <__< But it's not! It's just the DongBang Effect.

Since the original in Version C of "MIROTIC", I'm already in love with this song, now I'm more in love with the song because of an even ballad-er, Micky solo version. The picture in my head when I hear him sing goes something like: Playing the piano and singing in a field of grass, with a light breeze blowing and a sunshower. (Some kind of reunion for all his songs, from "Foxrain" to "Evergreen"?)It's so serene.

I keep saying I love a song and it's starting to sound fake. <__< But it's not! It's just the DongBang Effect.
I swear I heard fans apologising halfway through the song. Why? Maybe apologising in place for the person that hurt Micky?

Since the original in Version C of "MIROTIC", I'm already in love with this song, now I'm more in love with the song because of an even ballad-er, Micky solo version. The picture in my head when I hear him sing goes something like: Playing the piano and singing in a field of grass, with a light breeze blowing and a sunshower. (Some kind of reunion for all his songs, from "Foxrain" to "Evergreen"?)It's a beautiful image.

Micky Park Yoochun - You are truly talented.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!