나 항상 그대를

"오 불같은 나의사랑
피할수 없어"
- 준수!
OMG You rock, dolphin!

Wow, how long since I blogged already?! Yunho's birthday post is accumulating desk and this post shall finally prevent it from choking to death by dust, eww. OMG, talking really weirdly now...!!!

Ahem.
Well, some time...last week? Ngee Ann Poly sent me a letter. It was in an envelope. Printed on a piece of paper with watermark (Dunno why all these rich people like to do this kind of thing). Telling me my appeal to APR failed.

...
......

I should have/be feeling super pissed off and crying like a malfunctioned water fountain, but I didn't. Maybe I didn't want the course as much as I thought, or it's plainly because I did all I could and, since there won't be any regrets, accepted it. I think it's prolly the latter.
Well, whichever, I shall do my best in Creative Media Design, and get into NUS! Sometimes maybe it isn't because I'm unlucky, just that I didn't put my best foot forward. But then, I really stress the word "sometimes", because PLENTY TIMES, I'm just suay. Teehee!

Anyways.
Still unemployed and waiting for poly to start! Actually, I managed to get a job at Gift-A-Name, call me spoiled but really, that kind of retail job isn't my type. I'm not the type to say boldly, "Welcome" and start promoting stuff to your customers. Materialistically, the pay sucks and I have to stand all day.

So that's the last straw. It's not like I didn't try and don't tell me it's not enough.
I've decided to just keep applying for jobs online and hope that someone will contact me, instead of looking for jobs on the newspaper, going to fruitless interviews which end up widening that bottomless hole in my pocket instead of filling it. It's proven - all the times I went job hunting with Pervee, I always spend a lot.

Point is, I'm not gonna be so free and bored forever. Sometimes boredom is a luxury, I realised after working for a day. I'm gonna go poly, go uni, go work, go work, go work, take care of family, work, family, work , family... - it's not gonna end, so I'll enjoy the free time I have right now as a 16 year old fangirl.
I shall just be a hermit and hide in my little paradise called home, fangirling about DBSK and wishing I was there in Korea for the Mirotic concert tomorrow night instead of here hiding in my little paradise called home, fangirling about DBSK and wishing I was there in Korea for the Mirotic concert tomorrow night.
I might be so freaking broke, but I'm actually quite rich, time-wise.

This is kinda random, but yesterday while I was reading a fanfiction, I realised how easily distracted I am, or should I say, how pro my double-tasking skills are. Even though my eyes were "reading" the fanfic, my mind was thinking about something else and only when I think to myself, "How the heck did this happen in the the fanfic?", I realise I hadn't really been paying attention. Mysterious...Maybe I'm an alien or a psychic! MUAHA!

OMFG, I think too much free time fried my brain.
Before I forget to make my blog livelier and because I am an evil, rabid fangirll:

Even CM gets it. Deserves it for rubbing cake into your hyung's hair!

After my verbal diarrhea, it's time to go! Peace out! =]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!