Happy Birthday, Jung Ah Unnie! <333

오늘은 정아언니의 생일이다!
생일축하해!
That's the limit of my Korean so, yea.

Unnie, please get well soon! REAL soon! I can't wait for your album already. I'm sorry I didn't buy your first album, but not to worry - I'll get it together with your second album! Please don't treat your cute little dog as your boyfriend - treat it as the "baby" whom you and your future husband will raise together! So get out now and matchmake with Yunho know more men! 

행운을 빕니다 & Please be happy!

P.S. Come to Singapore for another concert, yes? YES!
P.S.S. Don't be almost late for your flight again - your safety will not be guaranteed!

-----------------

Lately I've been doing that more and more often - wishing people, who don't know me, happy birthdays. And it's easier to write a heartfelt birthday note to a woman than a man. OK, I promise to write a really heartfelt birthday note to Yunho next time, professing my undying love for you!

Anyway, it's kinda random but...
I wish all the songs I love has an MV. (Shot by yours truly, duh!)
In my next life I want to be DBSK and if that fails, I want to be a MV director/planner/whoever it is that decides the concept of an MV. The first song I want to shoot is "사랑 안녕 사랑 ", no doubt. I have the storyboard in my brain since who knows when. As for "여우비" - I really have no idea how the story should be like. I mean, Micky explained that the song's about waiting for his love until the rain which has fallen to the ground and become the mud, dries. What am I to do?! Keep shooting the disgusting mud?! I'm taking it too literally, haha! Anyway, I'll think about it before I sleep tonight.

Self-notes:
- Get "O" Concert Part 1 from DBSJ Productions again
- Get "History in Japan Vol. III" Extra Movie 1&2 from GOE;SS again
- Un-hide hidden partition in my future laptop

もし私が戦っているものは自分だ、どうすればいいの?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!