The Way U Are

"그 너의 생각 너의 관심
네 귀에 달려 있던 귀걸이 네 몸무게
너 만의 향기 너의 몸짓
모든걸 알고 싶어 이런 내게
It′s about the way you are"
-東方神起

Annyoung...Gloomy day from the start!
Woke up in the morning to hear my mum tell me that she can't find my school badge and name tag. Didn't believe it so I asked her to check properly while I change into my school uniform. In the end I couldn't find the stuff either but good thing we made two name tags by default and that DEAR2 still has her Chairman badge! Phewee. Not a bad thing if I don't, though, I'll have a perfect excuse for why my Geography results suck.

Anyway, went home to find that the badge and tag is at the usual place afterall! WTF. It got stuck on the underside of the basket I dumped it in.

Nevermind about that. Mum bought U Weekly today and...! The mag's giving out DBSK's "Beautiful You/千年恋歌" single!!!! Being the crazy fangirl that I am, I obviously was extremely delighted while I quickly pen-knifed the coupon out. Pardon me for being so irrational but it's DONG BANG, hello?!

Went to "The World They Live In/Worlds Within"'s Soompi thread. It's slowly getting over the cast's visit to Singapore but one of the crew's post at the thread caused a revival! I'm not really sure what the guy, Philip's job is (probably translator, since he speaks English), but he actually went to Soompi's "TLTLI" thread! Wow. His cyworld minihompy has got pretty photos of Singapore. Honestly, I've never seen our little island so artistic before. I guess it's all because I'm used to it? Most probably it's because of his camera.

Tomorrow's Physics paper! 행운을 빕니다! Fail some more and I'm so dead.

8 days to go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!