High time...本当に!

Let's start from the blah.

OK, so, PCJ and I went to catch "4Bia" today. We woke up early and wanted to catch the 10.20AM show at Suntec...However, we were wrong about the timing. And we really rushed to get to it on time.

But missing it wasn't too bad since we watched at Grand Cathay instead. Man, those people in the cinema with us are hilarious and the movie is, too. But of course, being a mainly horror film, it has its moments. It's a worse kind of horror compared to "The Orphanage". Very psychological and, even though predictable at times, they still manage to scare with their sudden and very disgusting (READ: bloody, 翻白眼, burnt, etc.) appearances. The last time, I wasted(?) $6/$7 on looking at the (UNcarpetted!) floor, this time (I wonder if it's an improvement) I wasted $6 on reading subtitles, the sound effects and some disgusting images. 만세!

Kinda freaked out when I got home, so I took my bath extra early. But now, I'm not in the mood to be freaked out at all!

For one, Song Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin are in town! And literally. Anyway, they're here in Singapore to shoot their new drama and freaking hell, we almost saw them today because we didn't know they were gonna be near. They went shooting somewhere along Singapore River and according to the pictures, they were quite near to where we were, which was Suntec City.
On a side note, Song Hye Kyo sports a mushroom/bob too. Better on her than Micky...

Whose group I'm gonna talk about now!
Got that from Soompi's TVXQ 4th album thread. Darn cool - 'nuff said. I thought I'll have a sleepless night due to "4bia" but I guess I'll have a sleepless night because of SHK, HB and my beloved DBSK.

I love September.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!