No time for titles

WARNING: MAD FANGIRLISM AHEAD.
(Includes incoherent talking, lack of vocabulary, repetition of words, etc.)

I'M REALLY CRAZY NOW!
Why! Why am I not in Korea?! ARGH!!!!WHY am I so suay?! Why did I have to miss the LIVE broadcast of the showcase?! どうして!!!
This crazy disappointment! That was the closest I've ever been to them!

Anyway, some consolation.

a) Love Yunho's jumps when the second "넌 나를 원해" comes
b) After the rap, a "Purple Line"-reminiscent hi-five between Micky and Yunho
c) I rewatch this a lot of times
d) No comments about the others because I am only looking at Yunho
e) Not that I noticed during the video, but Jae and Min's clothes looks weird
f) Don't get anymore golden, Yunho's hair

This song, "주문 (MIROTIC)", is totally THE song for DBSK - the lyrics especially.
"넌 내게 미쳐". Totally. And who's the red-dressed actress in the MV? Lucky ah...!


a) How can I not love this song man?! There's such a long dance solo for Yunho
b) No more very fluid-ish solo dance move - now clean-cut! Love it.
c) Weird seeing guys in neat western suits dancing to such a rock-ish tune, but a fresh idea.
d) Trademark dance moves at around 2:26 and 2:36
e) Fangirls' screaming very amusing. Wish I were there.

Videos from this site, this and the lovely folks at Soompi! The new song in the first link, "넌 나의 노래", sounds rather jazzy. Is that the one that has the "acid jazz" genre? Anyway, I like the song already - despite the bad sound quality, haha!

(Not that)Unrelated but, my connection is super laggy and I can't get into DNBN, MickyHome and Mr.TVXQ?! Are all the fangirls at work?! Must be, because I sure as hell am.

GO DONG BANG SHIN GI!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!