Forever Love (Digame)

I'm in a super high mood now! Caught "Inkigayo" on TVAnts!
Luckily there's channel CJB SBS - freaking SBS refuses to activate my account! I had TVA on since 2PM, but only saw the program at 3PM++ because Yunho ripped his pants?!

The lagging and wait was torturous but the reward was great. "LITI" performance was pure win - kept giving me goosebumps. "Hey!" was lip-synced, I think? But "Mirotic" was definitely sung LIVE, very nicely at that too. Anyway, it's kinda weird seeing Hyori on "Inkigayo" so glammed up, and then in the next program, "Family Outing", you see her acting all ajumma-ish.

Whoever invented the holy Internet, computers and TVAnts - kudos to you guys!

In other news, I think my ear piercing is finally gonna heal! Whoots!

Just one more week to graduation and probably half a month to the first O Levels exams!
FIGHTING!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!