Hey! Girl

"내 마음을 모두 가져갔죠"
- 東方神起

Ahhhh...Tired since yesterday's trip to Sentosa! Thought I could sleep 'til...11AM/12PM? In the end I woke up at around 9++AM?! なんだよ?!Updates on the trip when I get my hands on the pictures!

Computer was unusually laggy and crashed at least 4 times today - halfway while I was watching "Last Friends" at that! Pissed much?! Oh no, that's not the worst, Voeh TV had the freaking guts to go crazy and make jumping to the scene I want to watch impossible, so I had to wait for the video to play all over again.

As a post-Prelims 2 treat (not really deserving since I didn't work hard...!), I decided to finish watching "Last Friends". (Actually, part of the motivation was that the videos were taking up too much space, but I digress!)
Moving on. I was worried I can't finish the show because the first few episodes were rather sleep-inducing - another show which tests your patience. Good things comes to those that wait. I thought Sousuke is actually a really kind person, but obviously his bad experiences in the past made his violent tendencies win over his kind nature. Boo! The actor of Sousuke won a Best Supporting Actor award and honestly, he deserves it - he's very convincing in the role as a violent salaryman.
I'm at episode 10 now and I can't wait to see who died, er I mean, to know the ending.

The day before the b-day celebration for DEAR2, I watched Lee Ji-Ah's (of "The Legend" fame) new drama, "Beethoven Virus". Another reason why I watched it is because the actor of "Hwang Jin-I"'s first love, Jang Geun Suk was casted too. This show will probably get compared to "Nodame Cantible", which is a J-dorama also revolving around classical music. Anyway, Ji-Ah's character isn't much of a challenge since it's reminiscent of Su Jin-I in "Legend".
Simply put, I like this drama. Waiting for subs now!

And DEAR2,
管好你的Kim Jaejoong!Or else he'll marry somebody else!

Finally "Chumoon (MIROTIC)" is out! Addictive.
Oh and I went to see Sarah Connor's MV for "Under My Skin", which has the same tune to "Mirotic". Nothing to say about her singing, but the song isn't really that suitable for a soloist.
Difference between the songs...Dong Bang has 2 versions of the chorus but SC has only 1 throughout the whole song, probably addictive at first but will get bored easily? DBSK has also threw in a rap bridge and a dintinct climax to match too! Love Changmin's "YEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" after dear Yunho's rap.
Speaking of which, he was practically MIA until the rap! WTH! Absence of solo in "HEY! (Don't bring me down)" not enough ar?! Hopefully he gets more track time in other songs.
Is his absence revenge for baring too much skin?

3 more days to "MIROTIC"!
Back to "Last Friends" for now. Ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!