COLORS

YO BLOG!

It's the second post in ages! Was playing UNO with Sally and my lao po, Yan Rong. Bullying a stranger called kittyicus. We. Are. So. Bo. Liao.

Jolene, Jamie and I are gonna terrorise some people today too. Haven't see Jolene yet, said she would be online right away from home! Sian! My godbro, Bryan, is seeking me for some help on blogskin-ing...

AND THAT REMINDS ME OF MY SPOILT COMPUTER.

AND THAT PISSES ME OFF.

WHY THE FUCK DID IT SPOIL?!

ALL MY BRUSHES ARE GONE NOW. MY BELOVED YUKI NAGATO SKIN IS HISTORY TOO.

Ah Zhang would have a fit the instant she sees this horrible post full of cap locks. She'll go "this is totally uncalled for" again. And I'll be here crapping about my seriously suay life.

Don't talk to me about all those extra marks I've got due to the markers crappy calculating skills. I don't 稀罕 la! I WANT MY COMPUTER. THE ONE FULL OF PHOTOSHOP GOODIES.

MUMMEEEEEEH!!!!~~~~~~ -sob sob cry cry-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!