Addicted to You

Moshi moshi, test?

OK, yo, blog! It's Sunday again. -sighs- School tomorrow, no more slacking, classes are starting again. Oh yea, I've got to clear the bloody locker by 30 October. <__< And on 6 November, I've got to go for the dental surgery.

HOLY SHYT! Oh my Tian. Surgery. I should pray le ba? Hope my tongue doesn't become numb for the rest of my life. The chances are really low, but who knows? I'm suay leh. I heard the drip's needle is painful. Can they insert it after I'm asleep?

OK, whatever. I'll do some anime/manga rambling now.

-animanga rambling starts-
I've finished watching "Claymore" (anime)! I love it! Hope there's a season 2 or something, since the manga's still going on. God, I can't stand Priscilla that freaking bitch. I seriously feel like strangling her when she was kneeling there, crying. God, cut that shit act of innocence out.

My clearing list still leaves "Darker than BLACK". "Romeo x Juliet" too but, the site with it's video isn't updated to the finale. Wheee, I <3333 anime! I'm like girl-version otaku.

Now, some crap about "Vampire Knight". OMFG, I can't stand Kaname anymore!
-animanga rambling ends-

Let meh come back to Earth. We're going IKEA this coming Wednesday. WTF. Can you believe it? Guess why. Because Jolene wants to buy a froggy toy or something! -pua dous- Have you every seen someone going to a furniture megastore to gai-gai? The coming Wednesday has got to be the weirdest dayout, ever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!