ジャスミン

It was sunny, now it's gonna rain. My head was feeling light, now it kinda aches.

I've been sitting in front of the computer doing loads of random shit and now my eyes are kinda tired - maybe it's a signal that I should go watch "Kyle XY".

I tried getting myself a trial copy of Photoshop CS3, but the bloody site isn't working or something, perhaps it's my computer's problem. So I'll be trying again later. Once I get it running and worknig again, I shall make another Yuki Nagato blogskin. =] Oh and complete my god-bro's Christmas present for...2005. Yea, kinda over-over-overdue.

Finally bought the pants I wanted, from The Box SE! Guess what? My Mum had the nerve to say "So short". Whatever, it's not really. She ruined my mood totally. <___<
Besides getting my "short pants", jL got herself some...-drum roll please- bras. No, it's not "brass" it, indeed is bras. She's so into buying them that we had to borrow some money from my Mum 'cause we didn't have enough. LOL.

I've updated the GHC blog too. Check it out, yo.

EDIT: Went to check out the MLG, did the Pupil's Survey and saw this really confusing and frustrating question, "5.5.1a) The school selects potential student leaders based on stated selection criteria e.g. XXXXX". WTF do you mean by XXXXX, SKCT/the person who worded the survey?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!