タイム・リミット

I'm so tired! Two days worth of walking/shopping/spending money. Oh, and that annoyingly painful insect bite. WTF, what kind of badass bug is it?!

Went Causeway today 'cause Jolene wanted to go Civics Center's staircase to play, found a super ulu staircase, but I didn't dare to play in it 'cause I thought it's scary. Thus, Jolene kept calling me hum ji. <__< Anyway, after exploring the whole of Civics Center (minus the eerie staircase, includes the 4th to 6th level), we were gonna leave and Jolene suddenly said "Hey let's eat that." It's fishballs! 6 for $2 @ this "somethingTHAI" restaurant. Kinda weird-sounding but it's nice, especially with the sweet sauce. Can't believe we decided to eat that on a whim. We decided to eat the main courses there some other day!

Oh ya, remember about the trip to IKEA? Well, it's fun, despite my initial feeling that it'll be a lameass day. I'm upoloading them to Photobucket.com, but the progress is slower than a tortoise. I'll post the pics up...someday, here - when I feel like it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!