あなたがここにいる理由

" ないものねだり
私にはないものを
あなたが持ってるはず
" - rie fu

Konbanwa, evening desu.

I'm back from the salon. I cannot be more dispirited. My hair is "short and sweet" (once again! Janice Lim will be so pleased). I cannot be more pissed. Well, I'm not too pissed actually, at first I was really dissapointed, but now...well, at least it didn't sucked as bad as the previous haircut. Or the previous previous previous one where I totally freaked out and went vulgar heaven. OK, what a load of crap I've just typed.

On a happier note, I'm here to announce that Jamie Lau has attained the highest level of Telekinesis. We were continuing the game of "Guess Which Is the Chosen Card" today (started last Friday when we got the Kudos card, will scan once I have the time) and the freaky + magical + totally WTF part was when Jamie guessed correctly the position of the card I chose, 8 times in a row! UNREHEARSED, UNCUT, totally LIVE. OK, the unrehearsed part is kinda bullshit, since we've been playing it since Friday but the uncut and live part is god-knows truth.

Well, are there really ESPers in the world? I hope. Well, Suzumiya Haruhi, come visit our school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!