I'm waiting to start a revolution.

-yawns-

I'm so sian. I've finished reading a tutorial on making pretty "fake vectors" and is itching to try it out, but, a hah, here's the part where I give my excuse(s) for not doing so:

a) I'm tired
b) I have no Photoshop

Reason B is pretty serious shit, if you ask me. WTF can you do w/o PS?! I think I'm doomed to fate of being a graphics designer - I just love doing it. I can't help but say this, "I want my old computer back."

Since I'm really idle, I'll do a list of things I'll not do to a computer when I get my own desktop/laptop(preferably):

a) kick its freaking face even though it's not pleasing me -
I really really, truly regret kicking my old computer. I think it went cuckoo for real after that kick. Oh God, I'm feeling so guilty.

b) use it overtime -
You know, if I get a laptop and make lots of graphics, 24/7 like a farmer getting threatened by Stalin, it'll die sooner. No later.

c) download stuff and then not scan it before opening -
I read from the Straits Times that one of the reason a computer starts up and restarts over and over again, may be due to a virus infection.

d) shall not call it "my computer" -
I will call it Bobby. Or Yuki. Or Someone-I-Hate's name, 'cause, you know, if I'm pissed I'll kicked its face HAHAHAH! No wait, that clashes with rule (a).

WTF, it's 7:49PM and NO ONE'S ONLINE YET!!! ARGG! I can't wait anymore la!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!