10점 만점에 10점

"뒷모습이 너무 사람을 괴롭게 해
착한 나를 자꾸 나쁜 맘을 먹게 해"

- 2PM
OMG Micky, thanks so much.


"ASSA! No more long, untidy hair"...or so I thought:


HAHA! =P

It's messy all right, but at least it isn't long and really disturbing like the Secret Code tour's. I think it's quite cute and omg, I think I have a maggie hair obsession?! o__O
I think he got it cut not purely because of the Bangkok concert but also, and mostly, because of the upcoming Tokyo dome performance next weekend.
I mean, it's gonna be on DVD, OK!! I wouldn't be seen dead in that knid of hairstyle on DVD! ON DVD, people! Everybody (fans, TV viewers [when TBS show it next year and the years after] and DBSK themselves) will always see his hair in that state.

Thankfully, it's all gone. ASSA!


10 points out of 10! ♥

Because I'm random like that.
And I really want to see them live...!
Why are you in Bangkok? =(

Singapore. Is. A. Part. Of. Asia.
Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!