Sweet Sacrifice

"Fear is only in our minds,
Taking over all the time.
Fear is only in our minds but it's taking over all the time."

- Evanescence

After 2 consecutive days of walking around Singapore's pet shops, I can finally rest today...! After the disastrous day 1, I thought Jin and I won't ever be able to hit 10 hours of CIP but we did! Whew - I seriously do not want to do this for another consecutive day...



Just had to get this down - Saw Lee Min Jung unnie at Iluma after first day's CIP! <3
Unfortunately this time I didn't have my camera with me, only my phone's, which obviously took some horrible photos. -sigh-


A nice photo to console myself =)

I was really starstruck when I saw her walking in front of me - she's really radiant and her eyes were really pretty, just like what you see on photos/TV. She looks a tad bit shy, I think? Or perhaps she was tired - I wonder what she had been doing during the 4-days stay here in S'pore?

Tried to find her van but we got the wrong one! Argh! Felt so stupid when we found the right one...after she was gone. Shiat. =(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!