Stand By U

"忘れないは言って嘘で 本当は忘れたくないだけ"
- 東方神起



Omg how long has it been since my last post? I'm really fantastic at procrastination - it just natural happens no matter how I try to physically stop it. Maybe there's someone else living in my head. I mean, one week into the holidays and no new posts?! Sheesh, I'm sorry, blog!

Anyway, I'll just skip over the old news and blog about the recent stuff...

...Recent stuff like, I just got my Digital SLR camera! <333



It's a great improvement from the school-provided ones, although the lens that came in the kit isn't as good. Oh well, I'm still a noob at this photography thing, but I'll practise more.

The camera's great at most parts (there's even this cool sensor thing that will turn off the live view if you're looking through the viewfinder) but the most annoying thing for me is that you can't tell if the photo will look exactly like what's displayed in the live view, unlike the school-provided cameras. Once you're experienced with photo-taking at various lighting conditions, you can guesstimate what kind of photo you'll get with what kind of settings, but for newbies, er...wut?!



So I brought my camera out on a field trip on Monday, when I went out with PCJ. Like always, we hit Novena's Square2 to get our copy of Kozine, which, the process, was really a) embarrassing and b) hard.
Hang Sang Restaurant seems to be the No.1 spot for fans to get the magazine, because we couldn't see even one copy of the very much sought-after magazine on its usual counter!

If it were last July(?), the counter will have a huge stack of Kozine but the situation now? People kope and I dunno, maybe sell it online shamelessly at horrible jacked up prices like the Boys Over Flowers issue (see here). I know about extreme fans, but if you're not, don't be dumb - just read it online at Kozine's website, doh!

Anyway, we finally got the latest issue with Ji Hyun unnie on the cover at that restaurant where we tried to get the Choi Shi Won issue last time to no avail due to this obsessive waitress. Well, she's gone so we got the mag this time!
But there was only one copy, so we went to Hang Sang again and went through it's magazine rack .and found another! Man, Kozine's getting more and more popular...or is it our bad timing? Anyway, to get Kozine these days, you have to be smart. -bricked-

Next stop was...Ya Zhou Cafe!

Food!

DSLRs...It's really amazing. Even if you were to compose the photo the same way and take it with a digital camera, it won't look as nice. PCJ agrees and I wonder why? Me thinks it's the Depth of Field thingy.

Moving on, went up to the Toys 'R' Us as per normal, but things have changed.
Like, the balls which we play soccer/volleyball with were locked up in sad cages and the globe we used to play really lame guessing games with was changed to another brand which couldn't spin as well, lol. Not fun this time - we'll have to find another place to be lame.



And...just yesterday was my brother's enlistment day.
Went to the camp and had a guided tour. They have really good facilities and one thing I'm really envious of is the wind! My god! The wind just never stops blowing. Pulau Tekong 就是 Pulau Tekong - I want an island like Micky do, too!



All right, updates done.
I've gotta advertise some stuff.

Like, my new OTP.
Dong Bang a Day - 2U Couple!

Micky, your hair's fine here, but gosh what's with the caveman hairstyle again now?! Please don't make me refrain from getting the concert DVD because your hair sucked!

And this BoA song which I've never ever heard of 'til yesterday:

It is so darn good - why haven't I heard of this earlier?!
The style of the song is very different from BoA's usual, reminds me of "9095". As you can tell from the MV, it's very arthouse film suitable. If you dare, switch on the air-con and listen to it in the dark - it's extremely good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!