Windflower

"언젠가 우리 서로의 마음에
상처 아닌 사랑이길"
- Jisun (feat. Alex)

I just have to do something crazy every holiday or something, don't I? First I went to Iluma to see Min Jung unnie, and then yesterday I accompanied Michelle to catch FT Island at the airport?!


누규?~ OK, so it's Jonghoon, the one on Michelle's wallpaper.

Can't say I'm a fan of them yet, though. They were mostly wrapped up like bazhangs, LOL! And they walked so fast! Woah. Well, at least a guy in pink Minhwan waved around and pulled his mask down a little, I think. Nice guy, good impression.

There was a crazy girl who actually climbed over the barricade(?) and was hoping to "fall" onto FT Island opposite of us. I so wished to take a picture of her and post it online, but I shouldn't be extreme. At least she helped other girls pass the presents to them successfully.

Anyway, by some twist of fate, we actually saw Weiping and Danica, whom I knew from the K Pop concert! Holy...! We're bound to meet somehow, judging from what kind of crazy people we were! Haha!

We talked and realised Danica was the girl we saw from outside climbing up the barricade even though she's right in front - really hilarious. Yep, I think you annoyed some of the fans, haha! It was really nice seeing them again - hopefully we'll end up doing crazy star-chasing together someday! =)


아빠 엄마, 나의고집 용서해요. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!