Salut D'amour

"每个梦都得到祝福 每颗泪都变成珍珠
每盏灯都像许愿的蜡烛 每一天都值得庆祝"
- 庆祝 by 杨丞林


Finished watching "La Corda d'Oro". Yippee. Didn't know "庆祝"'s tune comes from a piece of classical music. I can't believe I'm into classical music - must be getting old. -___-" So much anime unwatch. Especially "Darker than BLACK". I think it's in the 冷宫 already. I'll probably watch Hitohira, since jL is going to watch too. Besides it looks nice. Hope it is.

Went to watch "Alvin and the Chipmunks" with the J trio (consisting of Lau Lau, Mojo, jL). It was such a nice movie OMG I'm going to faint from the goodness that it totally is!!!!

Or so you think I might say.

But no. I think the movie sucked.
The chipmunks are cute but it the whole story just sucks. The songs are annoying because the 'munks' voices are super high. Maybe watching that Tamil movie would've been much better. We paid $8 for the movie, which is more than the cheapest rate, IMO. Perhaps because it's the eve of a public holiday?

My Dad doesn't want to watch "I am Legend" now. <__< Damn. Nevermind, I'll go and watch it at Eng Wah Jubilee or something, probably $5.50 per ticket! HIAHIAHIA! WTF.

OHHH and, I accompanied Or Cair to Bishan the day before yesterday (why isn't there a 前天 in English?!??!?!). She wanted to get Christmas cards! Went to Precious Thoughts...nope, Popular...Yep. It's the nicest we saw (for now, i.e.) and within her budget. But after walking around after her purchase, we saw somemore at the fair on the second floor. <___< Seriously, shopping is such a bother - you buy something only to find better ones later.
Anyway, with each a cup of Mos Burger milk tea, we sat down to (Or Cair) write the cards, (me) read S.A. After that, we went in search for some stamps. After a bit of blind searching, we bought some at the 7-Eleven next to the bus interchange...but wasted a lot of time looking for a ducking 邮筒. We walked around the neighbourhood...only to find it near Junction8.
Then, went to NTUC to SSLL (see see look look). I saw a packet of caramel pudding mixture and decided to buy it, the next time I go Bishan. Bought a packet of Pocky(me), hazelnut-filling marshmallow(OC) and saw at the freaking counter: "The following are sold here: blah blah Postage Stamp blah blah". Chicken!

Is this the end?
Yes, this is the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!