HOLY. MOTHER. JAN---

Holy Mother is going to be our form teacher. What is this world coming to?!?!?!?

I'm too lazy so I'm gonna post about my Haji Lane trip here.

OK, so Krys has this voucher-thingy for a shop at Cathay called "deja vu vintage". So we decided to visit Cathay before going to Haji Lane. On our way to Cathay, this bank-uniformed-looking old (mid-years) hag dropped some newspaper on the floor. Thinking she unintentionally dropped it, I went after her and when I wanted to give it to her, she had the fucking nerves to tell me, "I don't want it anymore" and gave me a really forced smile. I don't need your bullshit. You bitch, I hope you fall off a 100 storey building.
Then, when crossing a road, a car kept honking at a woman, who's a foreigner. Pissed, she turned back and showed the driver The Finger. LOL.

Now, Haji Lane. It's seriously a lane. But there's a lot of shops that sells brands that you hardly see on the streets. Of course, it's more expensive. I saw a one-piece shirt+pants thingy (wth are those called?!) which I thought was a dress. I really wanted to buy it ($35 after discount) but the freaking thing is too small. <__< Sheesh. One thing about Haji Lane is that, most shops don't have multiple stock of the same design.
At one of the shops, I saw some littleoddforest pouches/clutches. They are super cute but super expensive. An iPod sock costs a whooping SGD28.90. What, I can buy 2 pair of mondo shoes now!

After the whole Haji Lane experience, Krys and I went to Bugis Junction for some food! There's this Korean street food store, Dong Dae Mun. I've been to the real DDM before, but I don't recall eating anything so I can't compare what I've eaten at Bugis to the real thing, although the Bugis version is tasty as well. They got sausages, Tori-Q-like sticks, sausage french fries or something, etc etc.
Oh there's beard papa too! But there's two different shops. One sells the normal cheesecakes, puffs, etc, the other, nearest to the MRT entrance, sells mochi ice creams.
I bought the Strawberry Dark Chocolate Chip and Sakura mochi. Both are really tasty. If you're a food-lover, is suicidal, and hasn't eaten this mochi thingy yet, don't even think of dying. Because I'll make disturbing your grave my eternal mission. (Or not) The best way to eat it, I think, is to let it thaw a bit, take a bit and just let the thing melt in your mouth. If you love food but can't bear to spend too much money, don't think of eating it, because, for a tiny ball of heaven, it is $2. But I guess it's worth it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!