Me in Wonderland

Googled around looking for Tamaki's egoistical image song's translation. After some random link-clicking, I stumbled upon a page which had a fanfiction about the Hitachiin twins and their own stumbling-upon on Haruhi's....tampons.
...
...

What the hell has a TAMPON got to do with OURAN HIGH?!
find out here

I don't know what to say. Should I roll my eyes at this insane and dumb fanfiction, or should I laugh at it's ingenious-ness?

Anyway, I'M HAPPY AGAIN. I found scans of the LaLa 2008 calendar! -swoons- I also found out 大富豪/大貧民 is the Japanese version of Dai Di, with a bit of variation. And if you don't know how to play Bridge, you can visit Wikipedia to learn, WTF?!?!? Look how my pasttimes have evolved. <___<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!