Step to Me

"I've been as far as you can go,
I've learned a lot and now I know,
you're never gonna get me on the floor again,
I'm prepared to take you to the end,
never gonna play your games again
bring your whole team and all your friends,
but I hope you're listenin'" - Step to Me by Thousand Foot Krutch

My day in a list:
1. Stupid school decided to change the stupid timetable for some stupid reason.
2. Damn hot.
3. Weird, new Physics teacher, CC, asked us to intro ourselves but putting an adjective describing us in front of our names3.
4. Did I mention that our Physics teacher is now our English teacher?!
5. I was asked by the most number of people in my lives ever, the question "What happened to your hair?!"

Well, let me tell you what happened to my hair - it got cut. Hope it answers your question. If you're in for a long explanation:
I told the hairdresser I want my hair cut short, around the length my hair currently has, with the sides longer than the back. Obviously the hairdresser was sleeping and probably wasn't listening properly, so it's weird now. Not that if the sides were longer it won't be - I don't know - but HELL, it could've been nice!

“嫁出去的女儿就像泼出去的水”? Oh yea? More like “嫁出去的女儿就像剪掉的头发”. My Chinese is goooooooooood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!