COUNTDOWN: 1 Day

Holy crap and it's the last day of my love, Mr Holiday. I'll rather marry Mr Holiday than Uno, since marrying Mr Uno doesn't actually mean I have the time to play it.

I love "A Great and Terrible Beauty". It's a great book - Go read it!

Anyway...Lost Season 3 premieres! TONIGHT! 11PM! WTF, Channel 5?! WHat a freaking ungodly hour you have chosen, I don't know if 11PM is the "golden hour" of the English viewers but it is, deifinitely, not, for me.
Wasn't it shown at 8PM or something last time? The latest was 10PM and that's quite all right, but WTHeck with 11PM. Little school girls like me have to wake up to a day of sleeping in class. Ohhhh, we have Ah Zhang's class first thing in the morning...loveeeeeeeeleh. That isn't too bad now, is it?

Talking about Ah Zhang, I haven't finish her homework. In fact, I never once opened that craptastic Word document attached to her email. What a great rebel I am. I hope Jolene remembers she's not suppose to do Ah Zhang's work.

What should I talk about? I must beat yesterday's record of an essay-ish post. What for, you ask? Why, because I'm lame! This sucks and withdrawal from Uno and the computer results in reading too much.

I haven't finish my Physics and Chemistry past year papers, neither is my E Maths done (I can't believe it but my graph paper had vanished! Oh god, whoever used VanishO2 on it should die.)

What else? Geog. That's the least of my worries. I mean, COME ON. I didn't even pass up the Geog shit given during March holidays and all I suffered was a few times of my name being called by her. Good thing her voice isn't a curse or I will be dead many times already.

I haven't sliced my new blogskin and I obviously cannot/have not coded it, either. Poor Yuki. =[

OMG DID I JUST USE A SMILEY!?!?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!