Letters

"暖かい砂の上を歩き出すよ
悲しい知らせの届かない海辺へ
君がいなくても太陽が昇ると
新しい一日の始まり" - Letters by Utada Hikaru

1:04AM.

What am I doing in front of the computer at this ungodly hour? You'ld be surprised if I told you I'm doing the stupid English assignment, due next Friday. Well, lucky you - you won't be surprised, because I'm just loitering around this vast Web, known as the "Weave" in "Exodus".

What's with that?

Well, anyway, I'm going to sleep soon. My shoulders are sore and my eyelids are going to snap shut in an instant...Exaggerating.

Listening to songs at night is like, WOW. Must try. Nostalgic feeling.
OMFG. What am I doing, being poetic dead in the night? The night is...?

OK. This is the end. I think my subconsciousness is trying to overtake my consciousness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!